why activemq-spring depends on spring-text(scope compile)

why activemq-spring depends on spring-text(scope compile)

yilativs
Hi,

Can someone please explain why activemq-spring depends on spring-test
(scope COMPILE)?

Regards,
Vitaliy

Re: why activemq-spring depends on spring-text(scope compile)

Claus Ibsen
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Vitaliy Semochkin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please explain why activemq-spring depends on spring-test
> (scope COMPILE)?

What version are you using?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: why activemq-spring depends on spring-text(scope compile)

yilativs
5.7.0

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Vitaliy Semochkin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can someone please explain why activemq-spring depends on spring-test
>> (scope COMPILE)?
>>

> What version are you using?
>
>> Regards,
>> Vitaliy
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: why activemq-spring depends on spring-text(scope compile)

Claus Ibsen
Hi

Yeah this seems like a mistake. I have logged a ticket

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Vitaliy Semochkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 5.7.0
>
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Vitaliy Semochkin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can someone please explain why activemq-spring depends on spring-test
>>> (scope COMPILE)?
>>>

>> What version are you using?
>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Vitaliy