Quantcast

where to download activemq 5.12.0 source code?

Lei

where to download activemq 5.12.0 source code?

Lei
We have a production deployment of activemq 5.12.0, and we need to check the source code for some issues.

All the links to the 5.12.0 source code zip seem to be broken. Any one can help to provide a valid link?

Thanks very much!

Lei

Re: where to download activemq 5.12.0 source code?

jbertram
https://github.com/apache/activemq/tree/activemq-5.12.0

Justin

Re: where to download activemq 5.12.0 source code?

Priariver
This post was updated on .
I would need help too