userid authtication

Waynes234
Hi all,
   I'm using MQ 5.13.3 and I'm in the process of trying to setup userid access to the web console.  I've followed the instructions, I've found, to edit the jetty.xml and import it into activemq.xml and then edited jetty-realm.properties for userids and passwords.  Yet, after I have bounced the ActiveMQ instance, the web console still comes up automatically and does not prompt for a userid/pw.

Any suggestions?

Wayne Small
Software Engineer Sr.
Lockheed Martin
Clearwater Manufacturing Facility
3655 Tampa Road
Oldsmar, FL. 34677
813-854-7305 - office
727-455-0192 - mobile

Vacation
05/27/2018-06/10/2018

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Re: userid authtication

Tim Bain
You did the part where you set the "authenticate" property to "true" in
jetty.xml? http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html

Tim