transformation:jms-map-xml results in NoTypePermission

transformation:jms-map-xml results in NoTypePermission

Frankie
Hi all,

I think it is since the patches for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6013 that I can no longer send STOMP messages with transformation:jms-map-xml. All I get is transformation-error:com/thoughtworks/xstream/security/NoTypePermission. The same message went through just fine with older versions of ActiveMQ. I hope it's just a matter of providing the right setting for org.apache.activemq.SERIALIZABLE_PACKAGES, as described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6013, however I cannot figure out what that would be. Map is in java.util, which is activated by default,
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMapMessage doesn't work, …

What do I have to configure?

Thanks,
Frank