test post, could someone please reply to this so I know I am properly subscribed

test post, could someone please reply to this so I know I am properly subscribed

mqadmin44
Hello

I subscribed to this forum and also to the mailing list.

I need to know if I am properly subscribed or not to the mailing list (I send multiple confirmations)

Could someone please do a quick reply to this post so that I know I am properly subscribed and can participate in discussions?

Thanks in advance

Re: test post, could someone please reply to this so I know I am properly subscribed

Howard W. Smith, Jr.
Success. :-)