temp queue life cycle

ferez
Hi

How temp queue life cycle is handled by the broker? It is documented that
temp queue exists for the life of the Connection. I use a single shared
connection among all threads in my app and create a session and a temp queue
for every user request in some method to handle user request. Does it mean
that all of the temp queues remain in broker until the application is
stopped? I create temp queue locally in a method and actually I need a way
to destroy it upon finishing method execution. How could I do that?

Thanks,
Ferez