needing new features for bridges

jschmied
Hi!

We need a configuration where the clients can work independently, even if out central message broker is down.

For this I would need some new features:

- I would like to be able to start the broker even if the foreign destination of a queue bridge is not available. In this case a callback could alert the user an could return a "continue" flag.

- I would like to have a callback to alert the application in case of a failing destination of a queue bridge

- I would like to be able to restart a bridge even if it stops after 10 failures, maybe have a plugable/configurable strategy for reconnecting.

I wouldn't mind to implement it by myself.

At the moment no component of ActiveMQ has a callback to inform the user. What would be the right way to do this?

Thanks

juergen

Re: needing new features for bridges

jschmied
pls see

I need some suggestions to work on these problems.

Thanks.

juergen