multi line headers

dkfn
Hi all,

We have a header that spans multiple lines in our internal activemq
brokers. When sending to or receiving from those queues using Stomp
(the FuseSource php library), the multiline headers break the messages
completely. Is this expected behaviour? Does Stomp allow for multi
line headers?

regards,
Jamie.

Re: multi line headers

Jason R Briggs
Multi-line headers aren't supported (unlike HTTP, for example).  From the protocol docs:

The frame starts with a command (in this case CONNECT), followed by a newline, followed by headers in a <key>:<value> with each header followed by a newline

On 20 Jan 2010, at 18:24, Jamie McCrindle wrote:

Hi all,

We have a header that spans multiple lines in our internal activemq
brokers. When sending to or receiving from those queues using Stomp
(the FuseSource php library), the multiline headers break the messages
completely. Is this expected behaviour? Does Stomp allow for multi
line headers?

regards,
Jamie.

Re: multi line headers