Quantcast

move like option for mq

sumit
HI

I was previously using file component and was able to successfully move a file after processing to a desired folder.

Now I am listening for a Rabbitmq and want to make a file after processing the mq message and then move that file to a specified folder as does the move option in file component.

I do not want to make a route for this ,is there any way to extend Camel in a way and acheive this functionality.I am using camel version 2.14.0 on windows machine along with Rabbitmq versioned 3.6.5.

input.csvpath=file\:C\:\\EZOPS\\CSVInput?move=${in.headerEZOPSTradeExceptionFileName}&preMove\=C\:\\EZOPS\\processed\\&moveFailed=C\:\\EZOPS\\failed\\

mq.input.csvpath=rabbitmq://localhost:5672/EZFileUploadExchange?connectionFactory=#customConnectionFactory&queue=CSVFileQueue&routingKey=CSVFileMessage&exchangeType=direct&durable=true&autoDelete=false

In a way I want to have a moveFailed option as in input.csvpath to be defined in mq.input.csvpath.

Re: move like option for mq

Tim Bain
Does this question have anything to do with ActiveMQ?  If not, you may want
to post it on the Camel and RabbitMQ mailing lists, or on StackOverflow.