Quantcast

javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot send, channel has already failed: tcp://127.0.0.1:61616

javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot send, channel has already failed: tcp://127.0.0.1:61616

Julián
Hi all,

I currently have a Jboss Fuse 6.2.1 with 5 root containers and 6 child containers each.

We have a replicated mode broker profile deployed on mq-01, mq-02, mq-03, mq-04, mq-05.

One of the 6 child containers is a mq-XX the same applies to the other child containers.

In order to find the master we make use of the gateway-mq profile, and this profile is assigned to gateway child containers and are part of the 6 child containers ej: gateway-01, gateway-02, gateway-03, gateway-04, gateway-05.

This way our Mediations the only thing they need to do to find the broker is call localhost:61616

And the gateway-XX child container then sends the petition to the correct mq-XX. (Master)

The problem I'm seeing is that, sometimes a random gateway-XX child container, throws an exception:

javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot send, channel has already failed: tcp://127.0.0.1:61616

And we are forced to restart that container, it's not systematic, it happens from time to time, randomly.

Has any of you face a similar problem?