inactiveTimoutBeforeGC vs inactiveTimeoutBeforeGC

inactiveTimoutBeforeGC vs inactiveTimeoutBeforeGC

Kevin Burton
Ouch.. this is middy annoying.  This should be considered a typo right?
 not an abbreviation?

IE timout vs timeout… there’s a missing ‘e’ …

I just assumed that was a typo on MY end… corrected it, then broke my
ActiveMQ install :-P

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
<https://plus.google.com/102718274791889610666/posts>
<http://spinn3r.com>

Re: inactiveTimoutBeforeGC vs inactiveTimeoutBeforeGC

Resolved in 5.11.0, not back-ported to any earlier version, so you'll just
need to wait.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 6:29 PM, Kevin Burton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ouch.. this is middy annoying.  This should be considered a typo right?
>  not an abbreviation?
>
> IE timout vs timeout… there’s a missing ‘e’ …
>
> I just assumed that was a typo on MY end… corrected it, then broke my
> ActiveMQ install :-P
>
> --
>
> Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
> Location: *San Francisco, CA*
> blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com
> … or check out my Google+ profile
> <https://plus.google.com/102718274791889610666/posts>
> <http://spinn3r.com>

Re: inactiveTimoutBeforeGC vs inactiveTimeoutBeforeGC

Kevin Burton
AH  … fancy. You guys are on it!!!