i want to know the count of Message IDs.

i want to know the count of Message IDs.

deepakvdtls
Dears,

I am using ActiveMQ and i want to know the count of Message IDs.

On click of QueName, system displayed me lots of Message IDs.

How can I get its count in .net?

Thanks

Re: i want to know the count of Message IDs.

jbonofre
Hi,

You mean the messages count (pending messages) in a destination (queue
or topic) ?

You can browse a destination to get the count, or use JMX.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré