how to use the message/bytes.php

wangpeng
I am a PHP programmer in China!

I have been able to setup php producing and java consuming messages.
These are only text messages at the moment.

Is there a way to send byte messages?

I tried reading file from system and passing it along as body, with:
$header = array("content-length"=>1);

But I had problems:
1) I had to change Message/Bytes.php to extend StompMessage (and not Stomp_Message).

2) I get
ERROR message:content-length bytes were read and there was no trailing null byte

org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.ProtocolException: content-length bytes were read and there was no trailing null byte
at org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.unmarshal(StompWireFormat.java:149)

Is this supported? Are there any examples of this, or has anyone been able to get it to work?
Or can I use something else?

Thanks

    wp