fetching queue details

arungujjar
how to fetch queue details like enqueue count, dequeue count from activemq
using python program

Re: fetching queue details

jbertram
I think your best bet would be to use the REST management interface exposed
by Jolokia referenced in the documentation [1].

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html (see "Rest Management" section)

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 2:39 AM, arungujjar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> how to fetch queue details like enqueue count, dequeue count from activemq
> using python program

> f2341805.html

Re: fetching queue details

arungujjar
Thanks for the reply @jbertram
But i need to fetch the queue details using only stomp protocol and the code
should be hardcoded.
I mean in java we have getQueues() which prints the queues, i need the
similar method in python to fetch the queue details including enqueue count
and dequeue count.

I'm sharing the link once go through it, so that you can know my
requirement....
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13927708/get-all-queue-from-activemq

Re: fetching queue details

Tim Bain
Is this for Artemis or for 5.x?

For 5.x, there is no way to do this via STOMP without writing a custom
plugin that will first publish the information as a message so it can be
consumed as well as having your client request the creation of that message
so it can be consumed, and doing that is at least as hard as just using the
REST APIs, probably a good bit harder. I question whether you actually have
a non-negotiable requirement to use STOMP to achieve your goals; I suspect
that you'll find that REST is in fact a reasonable way to meet your needs.

Tim