does stompconnect work with OpenMQ in Glassfish?

does stompconnect work with OpenMQ in Glassfish?

victorng

I'm having problems getting durable subscriptions to work properly.  I'm
running Glassfish v2.1 and the built in OpenMQ (4.3 i think) in it.

stompconnect binds properly and I can connect - here's the STOMP wire data -
I'm properly getting the ClientID from glassfish as the session header on
CONNECT.

If I send messages while my client is down though, I don't get the pending
messages when the stomp client restarts.

Am I doing something really dumb?  I've tried setting the
durable-subscriber-name to the same as the session header value in the
CONNECT and I still get nothing.

vic

Sending bytes:
CONNECT