discovery failover in 4.1.0

belliott
Hello,

I'm having a problem getting client-side failover to work.

My client uses the following URL to connect to a cluster of brokers:
"discovery:(multicast://default)?initialReconnectDelay=100&maxReconnectA
ttempts=3&useExponentialBackOff=false".  My understanding was that the
ActiveMQConnection would survive a failure of one of the broker
instances.  Instead, the client quits and this is all I see:

WARN  MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - brokerName not set

INFO  DiscoveryTransport             - Adding new broker connection URL:
tcp://tamper.duncllc.com:61617

INFO  DiscoveryTransport             - Adding new broker connection URL:
tcp://tamper.duncllc.com:61616

Queue: Consumer.myapp.VirtualTopic.vendorCreation

ActiveMQMessageConsumer {
value=ID:tamper.duncllc.com-44628-1166043652977-0:0:1:1, started=true }

INFO  FailoverTransport              - Transport failed, attempting to
automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException

java.io.EOFException

        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)

        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.jav
a:267)

        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.
java:156)

        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136
)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Brian