dependencies needed to use leveldb replica store

dependencies needed to use leveldb replica store

sheng

I asked this question on Stackoverflow, but later realized I probably should've posted here....

In order to use the replica store in 5.9, I added activemq-all 5.9 to the dependencies

    libraryDependencies += "org.apache.activemq" %  "activemq-all" % 5.9

but obviously it is not enough... the compilation ended up with an error indicating miss of some linkedin zookeeper dependency, so I downloaded the activemq 5.9 distributed zip, and figured that I need to add these jars

    libraryDependencies ++= Seq(
      "org.linkedin" % "org.linkedin.zookeeper-impl" % "1.4.0",
      "org.linkedin" % "org.linkedin.util-core" % "1.4.0"  )

but I then ended up with this error trying to start the broker

    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: scala.Predef$.augmentString(Ljava/lang/String;)Lscala/collection/immutable/StringOps;
        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.util.Log$class.$init$(Log.scala:45)
        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBStore$.<init>(LevelDBStore.scala:39)
        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBStore$.<clinit>(LevelDBStore.scala)
        at org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.ElectingLevelDBStore.<init>(ElectingLevelDBStore.scala:96)
        at org.apache.activemq.store.leveldb.ReplicatedLevelDBPersistenceAdapter.<init>(ReplicatedLevelDBPersistenceAdapter.java:30)

Somebody can help on this? Thanks!