cluster-connections question

Dondorp, Erwin
Hello,

I could not find the answer for the following in the documentation. (my apologies when it is still in there!)

In ActiveMQ, a cluster connection (formally: a network-connector in a network-of-brokers) could be set-up as a duplex connection. This way, when connecting broker A with broker B, there was no additional connection needed from B to A. This is very convenient when a firewall between A and B blocks the traffic one-way.
In Artemis, a cluster is set up using cluster connections. In my case these are static connectors. Are these one-way connections or two-way? If these are one-way; is there a way to get the two-way behaviour?

thx,
Erwin

Re: cluster-connections question

jbertram
Connections are made both ways in a cluster. The connections are not
duplex, and there is currently no way to make the duplex. See ARTEMIS-355
[1] for more details.

Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-355