client abort and can't connect server immediately

client abort and can't connect server immediately

Shawn Du
Hi,

I am new to activemq artemis, I am using mqtt protocol.
I use eclipse paho java client library to connect server.
I find that when my program connect to server than then kill the
program, (my program has no chance to call disconnect)
then the client can't connect to server again, the client says: invalid
client id.
after for a while, maybe 1 minutes later, my program can connect again.
any suggestion?

Thanks advance.
Shawn