[activemq-user] receiving old messages again after restart

[activemq-user] receiving old messages again after restart

Lutz Mueller
hi all,

i am using 3.1M2 to send ptp messages to a message queue on a broker on
tcp://localhost. the queue uses derby-db persistence. it seems the messages
are not deleted from the persistence store after i received and
acknowledged them. after a restart of the broker i am getting the same old
messages i acknowledged before again. this can not be right?
what am i doing wrong? i see no error messages, just some warnings at
startup that some database tables could not be created, because they are
already there.

gmane

[activemq-user] Re: receiving old messages again after restart

Lutz Mueller
sorry, absolutely my bad. the session was transacted and i did not commit
after consuming the message.

gmane

Re: [activemq-user] Re: receiving old messages again after restart

chirino
Hi Lutz,

Thanks for the clarification!  I was starting to get worried. :)

Regards,
Hiram