[activemq-user] getting rid of persistent messages stored

[activemq-user] getting rid of persistent messages stored

Padmaja Pradhan
Hi,

How does one get rid of the considerable number of persistent and durable test messages, which were not consumed but are no longer required?

Thanks

-Padmaja

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good

Re: [activemq-user] getting rid of persistent messages stored

James Strachan-2
On 29 Sep 2005, at 18:35, Padmaja Pradhan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How does one get rid of the considerable number of persistent and
> durable test messages, which were not consumed but are no longer
> required?

The easiest thing to do is to the ActiveMQ directory which is created
to store the journal files & Apache Derby database. I was just
looking around the maven.xml; we did used to remove this as part of
the Maven build but I can't seem to find this any more.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/