[activemq-user] OutOfMemoryError with ActiveMQ3.0

[activemq-user] OutOfMemoryError with ActiveMQ3.0

Matias Otero
Thanks for the response. Here is my persistence configuration block (using
the default):

<persistence>
      <cachePersistence>
        <journalPersistence directory="../var/journal">
          <jdbcPersistence dataSourceRef="derby-ds"/>
        </journalPersistence>
      </cachePersistence>
</persistence>

And I am setting a TTL/message life of 24 hours, so does this point to a
configuration error on my part as you have mentioned?

Re: [activemq-user] OutOfMemoryError with ActiveMQ3.0

Thomas Sauzedde
Matias Otero a ?crit :

>And I am setting a TTL/message life of 24 hours, so does this point to a
>configuration error on my part as you have mentioned?

No, your config lloks good.
I'm sorry but I don't have any other idea to help you ...