[activemq-user] Openwire Documentation

Alan Michels
I have compiled and run the Openwire C libraries and example.  Is there
any preliminary docs, test cases or further examples of OpenWire for
C/C++ available?

Thanks,
Alan

--

Alan Michels

[activemq-user] Re: Openwire Documentation

memelet
Alan Michels wrote:
> I have compiled and run the Openwire C libraries and example.  Is
> there any preliminary docs, test cases or further examples of OpenWire
> for C/C++ available?

Also, the example sends a message to a destination. But there does not
seem any support in the code for receiving. Am I missing something, or
is this work in progress?

--

barry kaplan

Re: [activemq-user] Re: Openwire Documentation

chirino
Hi Alan and Barry,

The openwire marshaling routines are done, the main thing that now
needs work is fleshing out a messaging client API that's simpler to
use than using the openwire commands directly.

It should not be to hard to whip up a message receiving example.
I'll put it on my todo list, but if someone else wants to jump in and
try to get it done sooner, please go ahead!  I'll assist as much as
possible.

Regards,
Hiram