[activemq-user] Maven 2 artefacts?

nsowatsk
Hi

I have a project that is dependent on activemq that I am building
with Maven 2.

This was working for a while:

<dependency>
                        <groupId>activemq</groupId>
                        <artifactId>activemq</artifactId>
                        <version>3.1</version>
                </dependency>

but now:

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/activemq/activemq/3.1/
activemq-3.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (http://
repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO] [compiler:compile]

Trying 3.2:

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/activemq/activemq-core-
test/3.2/activemq-core-test-3.2.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (http://
repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[WARNING] POM for: 'activemq:activemq-web:pom:3.2' does not appear to
be valid. Its will be ignored for artifact resolution.

Reason: Failed to validate POM

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/activemq/smack/1.5.0/
smack-1.5.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (http://
repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/activemq/smackx/1.5.0/
smackx-1.5.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (http://
repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/activeio/activeio/1.1/
activeio-1.1.pom
[INFO]
----
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
----

Project ID: activeio:activeio

Reason: Error getting POM for 'activeio:activeio' from the
repository: Error transferring file
   activeio:activeio:1.1:pom

from the specified remote repositories:
   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

So, thoughts anyone?

Many thanks

Nathan

Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering -
+34-638-083-675, +34-91-201-2139 - AIM NathanCisco - [hidden email]

RE: [activemq-user] Maven 2 artefacts?

Litton, Tom - CEPM
I was getting this error with another dependency (an internal one at that).  The funny thing is, it works 1 out of 3 times.  Maybe it's a problem with maven 2?

Tom

[...]

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named
herein.  If the reader of this transmission is not the intended
transmission in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and return and delete the original transmission immediately.
Thank you.

Re: [activemq-user] Maven 2 artefacts?

nsowatsk
Hi

Thanks for the reply. I was intermittent, sort of. It isn't now :-/

I wonder if anyone else out there is using activemq with Maven 2?

Regards

On 21 Nov 2005, at 19:17, Litton, Tom - CEPM wrote:

> I was getting this error with another dependency (an internal one
> at that).  The funny thing is, it works 1 out of 3 times.  Maybe
> it's a problem with maven 2?
>
> Tom

[activemq-user] Re: Maven 2 artefacts?

memelet
Nathan Sowatskey wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for the reply. I was intermittent, sort of. It isn't now :-/
>
> I wonder if anyone else out there is using activemq with Maven 2?

I am, but I have created all my own maven2 poms for activemq to
completely own the dependencies. Thus I don't have see these problems.

--

barry kaplan
[hidden email]