[activemq-user] JmsSessionDispatcher threads increasing and app hang

[activemq-user] JmsSessionDispatcher threads increasing and app hang

beyond005
I use ActiveMQ3.2.1+Jencks1.1+JmsTemplate to implement an application
to asynchronized receive messages and redirect it to another
destination. At the begin time of application, it can do the job well.
But when time goes on, the application suddenly hang and can not
receive any message. When I run the application in Debug mode of
Eclipse, I found that the JmsSessionDispatcher threads increasing to a
high number and finally it made the application hang. What's the
problem?

[activemq-user] Re: JmsSessionDispatcher threads increasing and app hang

beyond005
I found this problem happen when I use
  <bean id="connectionFactory"
      class="org.activemq.ra.jms.ConnectionProxyFactory">
  </bean>
It caused more and more JmsSessionDispatcher threads to create.
Is there any errors in this connectionFactory???