[activemq-user] How can we increase Active Journal size from default 2 x 20.0 Meg s ?

[activemq-user] How can we increase Active Journal size from default 2 x 20.0 Meg s ?

gklyuzner
How can I configure that constant journal size?
During warm-up (boot) my application has to send a lot of messages in order
to populate its internal cache.
2 x 20 log may not be sufficient for us.

Log:
Opened journal: Active Journal: using 2 x 20.0 Megs at: ..\var\journal

-------------------------
The information contained in this email is confidential and may also contain
privileged information. Sender does not waive confidentiality or legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately; you should not retain this message or disclose its content to
anyone.
Internet communications are not secure or error free and the sender does not
accept any liability for the content of the email. Although emails are
routinely screened for viruses, the sender does not accept responsibility
for any damage caused. Replies to this email may be monitored.
For more information about the Collins Stewart Tullett group of companies
please visit the following web site: www.cstplc.com
--------------------------

Re: [activemq-user] How can we increase Active Journal size from default 2 x 20.0 Meg s ?

chirino
Hi,

Unfortunately, that's not a configurable setting at the moment.
Exceeding the 40 megs of preallocated space does not cause failure
since the journal will grow the last log file until it is not needed
anymore, and then at the point, truncates the file back to the
initial size.

Regards,
Hiram