[activemq-user] Broker networks with SSL transport mode working ?

[activemq-user] Broker networks with SSL transport mode working ?

tosh iba
Hello,

  Has anyone succeed in using ActiveMQ Broker networks with a channel connector configured in SSL mode?

  I 've configured broker A with SSL transport mode.
  I 've configured Broker B with a SSL connector to broker A
  => I 've got a fatal alert (certificate unknown) displayed on broker A
  => i have got a "no trusted certificate found"  displayed on broker B

  BUT the strange things is that when i use a simple client to connect to  broker A, with the SAME certificate as the one i use for broker B, the  connection works!

  I have configured java with the same values for  -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore and -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword in client  and broker B.

  Any ideas?

  Regards.

 T?l?chargez le ici !