I was working with Jencks 1.2 and ActiveMQ 4 over the weekend.
After bashing my head a couple times because I am a total ActiveMQ
noob, I realized the brokerId was not getting set correctly. Which
was causing a NullPointer in this line of code in ActiveMQConnection
What it looks like to me (once again being the ActiveMQ noob) is that
the TransportConnector is getting set via Spring/XBean it is using
the default constructor, which does not set the brokerId. And later
on in the process where the broker is getting set on the
TransportConnector, the brokerId is not getting set there either.
To fix this I changed TransportConnector.setBroker to set the
brokerId in the brokerInfo object. Once I did that it, Jencks and
ActiveMQ worked like a champ.
I can add this to JIRA, however I wanted to make sure this change
would not cause some other strange behavior.