activemq

uda4ia777
I'm interested in transferring from one Producer to a broker on one port and
picking up (Consumer) from a broker on another .... can I implement it in
activemq in apache

Re: activemq

jbertram
Please direct this question to the ActiveMQ *User* Mailing list [1] which
is for end users to ask general questions about ActiveMQ. This is the "dev"
list which is for developers to discuss issues related to the development
of ActiveMQ itself.

Thanks!

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/contact/#mailing

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 9:22 AM uda4ia777 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm interested in transferring from one Producer to a broker on one port
> and
> picking up (Consumer) from a broker on another .... can I implement it in
> activemq in apache
>

> --
> Sent from:
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-Dev-f2368404.html

Re: activemq

jbonofre

You have one producer that you want to move from a broker to another ?

It's possible in a network of brokers, using the rebalance client.

Is it what you want ?

Regards
JB

On 16/12/2019 14:51, uda4ia777 wrote:
> I'm interested in transferring from one Producer to a broker on one port and
> picking up (Consumer) from a broker on another .... can I implement it in
> activemq in apache
>

> --
> Sent from: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-Dev-f2368404.html

--