activemq-osgi

Filippo Balicchia
Hi,

I try to use activemq-osgi and i see that implement ManagedServiceFactory
What i try to figure out is how can use broker from client side., but i
don't understand how to retrive an interface  to use registered broker

Have you got any suggestion for use broker from a simple bundle ?

Regards

--Filippo

Re: activemq-osgi

dejanb
Hi Filippo,

ActiveMQ OSGi integration is documented here:
http://activemq.apache.org/osgi-integration.html

ManagedServiceFactory uses OSGi config admin to find the configuration for
the broker and start it up.

Hope this helps.

Dejan Bosanac
Red Hat, Inc.