[activemq-dev] team page on the wiki

jstrachan
I've just created a team page on the wiki...

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/Team

I've tried to add everyone with their correct details. If i've missed
anyone off or the details are wrong (feel free to advertise your
company with a URL), firstly I'm extremely sorry! Secondly please go
right ahead and add yourself and by all means correct any data on there.

Also we often forget to credit our great many contributors who help
us out with patches, test cases and ideas. So please feel free to add
yourself to the contributors section

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/