[activemq-dev] c++ api for activemq

Mittler, Nathan
Does anyone know of a JMS-like C++ wrapper around stomp or openwire?  I've
been working on one for stomp over the weekend and I want to make sure that
I'm not reinventing the wheel.

If not, I'd like to contribute what I've done (when it's in a workable
state).

Thanks,

Nathan Mittler

Re: [activemq-dev] c++ api for activemq

James Strachan-2
On 28 Nov 2005, at 15:02, Mittler, Nathan wrote:
> Does anyone know of a JMS-like C++ wrapper around stomp or
> openwire?  I've
> been working on one for stomp over the weekend and I want to make
> sure that
> I'm not reinventing the wheel.
>
> If not, I'd like to contribute what I've done (when it's in a workable
> state).

A few folks have talked to us about contributing towards a C++ API
for openwire; but as yet no code has been donated, so please go for
it. I'm kinda hoping we can have a similar API to both stomp and
openwire; maybe something which has a similar look and feel?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

RE: [activemq-dev] c++ api for activemq

Mittler, Nathan
I am working toward a generic C++ JMS API with a stomp implementation.  The
hope is to make the API work for both stomp and openwire (or any similar
pub/sub protocol that supports topics/queues).

Are the folks that you mentioned on this forum?