[activemq-dev] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released
I'm pleased to announce the new ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 release.
This new release includes the following:
* The web module is now available again, and it uses Jetty 6
threadless continuations to increase AJAX scaleability
* Ajax demo is now working again
* Journal can now be configured to archive it's logs.
* Several memory leaks were fixed and better memory management in
* Several performance enhancements
* Bug fixes to PooledConnectionFactory so that threads are properly
* Openwire protocol enhancements now produce more compact messages on
* peer protocol is now working
* Several fixes to the demand forwarding bridges
* Added a new custom multicast discovery mechanism since jmdns is
Re: [activemq-dev] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released
Cool! Those JmDNS guys need to update their home page http://
jmdns.sourceforge.net/ it still says it'ls lgpl.
Well, I guess we now have 2 options for multicast discovery now!
Thanks for the info!
On Nov 22, 2005, at 2:49 PM, Paul Smith wrote:
>> * Added a new custom multicast discovery mechanism since jmdns is
>> still lgpl.
> Erm, I downloaded JmDNS 1.0 final the other day and it said it was
> now licensed under ASL 2.0... ?
> I'm trying to embed JmDNS inside an Apache project, and no-one at
> [hidden email] seemed to raise much of a concern since
> that change.