[activemq-dev] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released

[activemq-dev] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released

chirino
I'm pleased to announce the new ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 release.

This new release includes the following:

* The web module is now available again, and it uses Jetty 6
threadless continuations to increase AJAX scaleability
* Ajax demo is now working again
* Journal can now be configured to archive it's logs.
* Several memory leaks were fixed and better memory management in
general.
* Several performance enhancements
* Bug fixes to PooledConnectionFactory  so that threads are properly
closed.
* Openwire protocol enhancements now produce more compact messages on
the wire.
* peer protocol is now working
* Several fixes to the demand forwarding bridges
* Added a new custom multicast discovery mechanism since jmdns is
still lgpl.

Download it from:
http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2.tar.gz
http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2.zip
http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-
src.tar.gz
http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-src.zip

Regards,
Hiram

Re: [activemq-user] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released

jmatthewpryor
There doesn't seem to be any files on the server yet?

Hiram Chirino wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the new ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 release.
>
> This new release includes the following:
>
> * The web module is now available again, and it uses Jetty 6
> threadless continuations to increase AJAX scaleability
> * Ajax demo is now working again
> * Journal can now be configured to archive it's logs.
> * Several memory leaks were fixed and better memory management in
> general.
> * Several performance enhancements
> * Bug fixes to PooledConnectionFactory  so that threads are properly
> closed.
> * Openwire protocol enhancements now produce more compact messages on
> the wire.
> * peer protocol is now working
> * Several fixes to the demand forwarding bridges
> * Added a new custom multicast discovery mechanism since jmdns is
> still lgpl.
>
> Download it from:
> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2.tar.gz
> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2.zip
> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-src.tar.gz
>
> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-src.zip
>

> Regards,
> Hiram

Re: [activemq-user] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released

Yogesh Prajapati
I don't see them either....

On 11/22/05, J. Matthew Pryor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be any files on the server yet?
>
> Hiram Chirino wrote:
> > I'm pleased to announce the new ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 release.
> >
> > This new release includes the following:
> >
> > * The web module is now available again, and it uses Jetty 6
> > threadless continuations to increase AJAX scaleability
> > * Ajax demo is now working again
> > * Journal can now be configured to archive it's logs.
> > * Several memory leaks were fixed and better memory management in
> > general.
> > * Several performance enhancements
> > * Bug fixes to PooledConnectionFactory so that threads are properly
> > closed.
> > * Openwire protocol enhancements now produce more compact messages on
> > the wire.
> > * peer protocol is now working
> > * Several fixes to the demand forwarding bridges
> > * Added a new custom multicast discovery mechanism since jmdns is
> > still lgpl.
> >
> > Download it from:
> > http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2.tar.gz
> > http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2.zip
> >
> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-src.tar.gz
> >
> > http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-src.zip
> >

> > Regards,
> > Hiram

Re: [activemq-user] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released

chirino

They should be up now.

Regards,
Hiram

On Nov 22, 2005, at 6:41 PM, Yogesh Prajapati wrote:

> I don't see them either....
>
> On 11/22/05, J. Matthew Pryor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> There doesn't seem to be any files on the server yet?
>>
>> Hiram Chirino wrote:
>>
>>> I'm pleased to announce the new ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 release.
>>>
>>> This new release includes the following:
>>>
>>> * The web module is now available again, and it uses Jetty 6
>>> threadless continuations to increase AJAX scaleability
>>> * Ajax demo is now working again
>>> * Journal can now be configured to archive it's logs.
>>> * Several memory leaks were fixed and better memory management in
>>> general.
>>> * Several performance enhancements
>>> * Bug fixes to PooledConnectionFactory so that threads are properly
>>> closed.
>>> * Openwire protocol enhancements now produce more compact
>>> messages on
>>> the wire.
>>> * peer protocol is now working
>>> * Several fixes to the demand forwarding bridges
>>> * Added a new custom multicast discovery mechanism since jmdns is
>>> still lgpl.
>>>
>>> Download it from:
>>> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-
>>> M2.tar.gz
>>> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2.zip
>>>

>> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-
>> src.tar.gz
>>

>>> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-
>>> src.zip
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Hiram

Re: [activemq-user] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released

James Strachan-2
I see them...
http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/

maybe it was just codehaus machine having a bad day earlier (it was
pretty slow yesterday).

James

On 22 Nov 2005, at 23:41, Yogesh Prajapati wrote:

> I don't see them either....
>
> On 11/22/05, J. Matthew Pryor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> There doesn't seem to be any files on the server yet?
>>
>> Hiram Chirino wrote:
>>> I'm pleased to announce the new ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 release.
>>>
>>> This new release includes the following:
>>>
>>> * The web module is now available again, and it uses Jetty 6
>>> threadless continuations to increase AJAX scaleability
>>> * Ajax demo is now working again
>>> * Journal can now be configured to archive it's logs.
>>> * Several memory leaks were fixed and better memory management in
>>> general.
>>> * Several performance enhancements
>>> * Bug fixes to PooledConnectionFactory so that threads are properly
>>> closed.
>>> * Openwire protocol enhancements now produce more compact
>>> messages on
>>> the wire.
>>> * peer protocol is now working
>>> * Several fixes to the demand forwarding bridges
>>> * Added a new custom multicast discovery mechanism since jmdns is
>>> still lgpl.
>>>
>>> Download it from:
>>> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-
>>> M2.tar.gz
>>> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2.zip
>>>
>> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-
>> src.tar.gz
>>>
>>> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-M2-
>>> src.zip
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Hiram

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: [activemq-user] [announce] ActiveMQ 4.0-M2 released

jmatthewpryor
I got them eventually thanks