[activemq-dev] Subscribers in TTMP

brianm
I seem to be missing something essential when trying to add
subscribes via the TTMP wire format. They never receive messages =/

Sending works though =) (messages are duped for some reason, trying
to figure that out).

Can someone take a look at my code? I haven't been able to catch
anyone in IRC (that would be even better) =) I have no idea why they
aren't working, and loking at Jabber and default... should be, I think.

-Brian

Re: [activemq-dev] Subscribers in TTMP

jstrachan
Just in case others try diving in to help Brian - it seems with a bit
of chat on IRC, he's making great progress on TTMP :)

On 10 Aug 2005, at 02:46, Brian McCallister wrote:

> I seem to be missing something essential when trying to add
> subscribes via the TTMP wire format. They never receive messages =/
>
> Sending works though =) (messages are duped for some reason, trying
> to figure that out).
>
> Can someone take a look at my code? I haven't been able to catch
> anyone in IRC (that would be even better) =) I have no idea why
> they aren't working, and loking at Jabber and default... should be,
> I think.
>
> -Brian

James
-------