[activemq-dev] Re: HTTP + SSL Messaging Protocol Inquiry

[activemq-dev] Re: HTTP + SSL Messaging Protocol Inquiry

Nick Reid
Re: HTTP + SSL Messaging Protocol Inquiry

Hi,

As I can't seem to view or add to the HTTPS JIRA issue, attached should be a tarball for a new HTTPS transport hat extends the HTTP transport.  The forceDisconnect method on the HttpTransportChannel still needs to be implemented to allow the related test cases to be included in the build.

Changed Files:
modules/optional/project.xml
modules/optional/src/java/org/activemq/transport/http/HttpTransportChannel.java
modules/optional/src/java/org/activemq/transport/http/HttpTransportConnector.java
modules/core/src/conf/org/activemq/activemq-to-spring.xsl

New Files:
modules/optional/src/test/org/activemq/transport/https/HttpsJmsSendAndReceiveTest.java
modules/optional/src/test/org/activemq/transport/https/HttpsTransportChannelTest.java
modules/optional/src/java/org/activemq/transport/https/HttpsTransportChannel.java
modules/optional/src/java/org/activemq/transport/https/HttpsTransportChannelFactory.java
modules/optional/src/java/org/activemq/transport/https/HttpsTransportConnector.java
modules/optional/src/java/org/activemq/transport/https/HttpsTransportConnectorFactory.java
modules/optional/src/java/org/activemq/transport/https/package.html
modules/optional/src/conf/META-INF/services/org/activemq/transport/https
modules/optional/src/conf/META-INF/services/org/activemq/transport/server/https

Cheers,
Nick

RE: [activemq-dev] Re: HTTP + SSL Messaging Protocol Inquiry

Nick Reid
Since the list server seems to rip out attachments is there another way
to submit these changes?

Nick

-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

[...]

James Strachan-2
Patch applied Nick - many thanks!

I created a JIRA issue so folks can track what features go into the
next release etc..

http://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/AMQ-341