[activemq-dev] Looking for a Roadmap

Miguel Paraz
Hi all,
I've become very interested in JMS. I'm now using JBossMQ on JBoss 4
but am looking to redoing the architecture with ActiveMQ. I'd also
like to understand it at a deeper level.

Is there a roadmap to the code structure?

Re: [activemq-dev] Looking for a Roadmap

jstrachan

On 20 Jul 2005, at 04:51, Miguel A Paraz wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've become very interested in JMS. I'm now using JBossMQ on JBoss 4
> but am looking to redoing the architecture with ActiveMQ.

A wise choice - welcome! :)

> I'd also
> like to understand it at a deeper level.

Great

> Is there a roadmap to the code structure?

The roadmap in terms of features are here...

http://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/AMQ?
report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

If you want help with the code overview, try

http://activemq.org/Code+Overview

or

http://activemq.org/Wire+Protocol

worst case scenario, I find the javadoc's kinda handy - as are some
of the unit test cases.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/