[activemq-dev] ActiveMQ 3.1-M5 released

jstrachan
We've cut another milestone release with more fixes for networks
along with full support for Sybase, SQLServer and Postgresql.

We recommend anyone using networks upgrade as we've fixed a few
gremlins in the support of networks. A full list of new features and
bugs fixed since 3.0 are here...
http://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/AMQ?
report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

The full 3.1 release should be along fairly soon now as you can see
from the roadmap above.

Recent fixed issues are here...
http://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10520&statusIds=5&statusIds=6&updatedPrevious=6
04800000&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC

Enjoy!

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/