Quantcast

activemq-admin command line missing ActiveMQ v5.14.3

activemq-admin command line missing ActiveMQ v5.14.3

xabhi
Hi,

I see that ActiveMQ admin command 'bin/activemq-admin' is removed in v5.14.3. I was unable to find the relevant ticket in JIRA. Could anyone explain why it was removed and what is the alternative? I use it to collect various usage statistics in my ActiveMQ setup which are very helpful. The corresponding documentation (http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-command-line-tools-reference.html) doesn't say anything about removal.

Is there any other command line tool similar to 'activemq-admin query' with which i can get the usage statistics about destinations etc.

Thanks,
Abhi