activemq 5.15.2 memory leak

buccarellom
Hi,

with activemq 5.15.2 we saw in the dump analyzer a lot of hashmap.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379794/Selection_093.png>

as you can seee 121,680 entries.

Our heap size is 2GB xmx and xms

Our jvm is IBM J9

What can I provide as information to get help?

Is this a  know issue?

Why these hashmap are comulated by
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JdbcMemoryTransactionStore.

Thanks

Michele

Re: activemq 5.15.2 memory leak

jbonofre
Hi,

Is it new in 5.15.12 ? It seems you are using the JDBC persistence. What’s the persistence adapter you are using ?

Regards
JB

> Le 10 févr. 2020 à 09:50, buccarellom <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> with activemq 5.15.2 we saw in the dump analyzer a lot of hashmap.
>

> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379794/Selection_093.png>
>
> as you can seee 121,680 entries.
>
> Our heap size is 2GB xmx and xms
>
> Our jvm is IBM J9
>
> What can I provide as information to get help?
>
> Is this a  know issue?
>
> Why these hashmap are comulated by
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JdbcMemoryTransactionStore.
>
> Thanks
>
> Michele

Re: activemq 5.15.2 memory leak

buccarellom
JdbcMemoryTransactionStore this is the class we see.