XML Parsing error in web console XML Queue View

XML Parsing error in web console XML Queue View

JoeW
Hi, we've recently upgraded from amq 5.9.0 to 5.14.5, and now I get the following, instead of the xml queue info I previously got when using the XML Queue View from the web console:

XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
Location: http://amq-admin.domain/admin/xml/queues.jsp
Line Number 4, Column 1:

<c:forEach items="[MBeanProxy(com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@5e48...

Any ideas what's wrong please?

Alternatively, is there another easy way to get queue stats progrmatically ? (I just call the xml url at moment)

Cheers

Re: XML Parsing error in web console XML Queue View

Tim Bain-2
You can get stats via JMX on a queue-by-queue basis, though it's a little
slow because each request is an RMI call.

Another option is the statistics plugin:
http://activemq.apache.org/statisticsplugin.html

I've also heard of people accessing statistics via the Jolokia that ships
with the Jetty web server. This page appears to list useful URLs for
Jolokia: https://gist.github.com/yashpatil/de7437522bfccfeee4cb

Tim

On Jul 7, 2017 2:48 PM, "JoeW" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, we've recently upgraded from amq 5.9.0 to 5.14.5, and now I get the
> following, instead of the xml queue info I previously got when using the
> XML
> Queue View from the web console:
>
> XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
> Location: http://amq-admin.domain/admin/xml/queues.jsp
> Line Number 4, Column 1:
>
> <c:forEach items="[MBeanProxy(com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@5e48.
> ..
>
> Any ideas what's wrong please?
>
> Alternatively, is there another easy way to get queue stats progrmatically
> ?
> (I just call the xml url at moment)
>
> Cheers

Re: XML Parsing error in web console XML Queue View

JoeW
Thanks Tim - will look into those. I should have mentioned that the basic admin/queues.jsp html page displays correctly, so I've changed my code to parse that instead of the xml. I need this to be very lightweight - am running performance tests, and querying the queues every 15 secs during a test.

Tim Bain-2 wrote