Wiki access to add documentation

christopher.l.shannon
I have submitted a few pull requests that have been merged in and I would
like to update and add some documentation for the new features.  I have an
ICLA on file with Apache.  Can someone grant me karma to the wiki?  My user
name on Confluence is "Christopher.L.Shannon".

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Wiki access to add documentation

tabish121@gmail.com
On 06/08/2015 06:12 PM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
> I have submitted a few pull requests that have been merged in and I would
> like to update and add some documentation for the new features.  I have an
> ICLA on file with Apache.  Can someone grant me karma to the wiki?  My user
> name on Confluence is "Christopher.L.Shannon".
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

I've confirmed your ICLA is on file and granted you edit permissions on
the Wiki, should be good to go now.

Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.redhat.com
twitter: @tabish121