Why the dequeues count always is 0 in MQ console.

Why the dequeues count always is 0 in MQ console.

Evan
Hi

I have a problem, which I saw that the dequeues count always is 0 in Active MQ console.
Can someone help me to explain that's why?

And Can this problem cause memory problem or slowness?

Thanks very much.
Evan

Re: Why the dequeues count always is 0 in MQ console.

ceposta
For queues? Topics? Topic Subscriptions? Which objects are showing 0
dequeues?

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:19 AM, Evan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a problem, which I saw that the dequeues count always is 0 in Active
> MQ console.
> Can someone help me to explain that's why?
>
> And Can this problem cause memory problem or slowness?
>
> Thanks very much.
> Evan

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: Why the dequeues count always is 0 in MQ console.

Evan
Hi,

Please see below screenshot.

I want to know that the dequeue=0 can cause the OOM issue?

Re: Why the dequeues count always is 0 in MQ console.

ceposta
No, topic's don't "dequeue" per se. Their individual subscriptions keep
track of inflight/enqueue/dequeue statistics.