Why does activemq-osgi have META-INF services descriptor of the camel compoment?

Why does activemq-osgi have META-INF services descriptor of the camel compoment?

cschneider
I found that issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6597
is caused partly by an entry in META-INF services for the activemq camel
component that is present in activemq-osgi.
This causes camel to try to load the component from this bundle instead
of the activemq-camel bundle where the component is located.

Does anyone know how this entry get into the bundle? I suspect it is
embedded but I do not even find a dependency to the activemq-camel maven
project in activemq-osgi.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Why does activemq-osgi have META-INF services descriptor of the camel compoment?

christopher.l.shannon
activemq-camel is transitive through activemq-web so maybe that's how it's
getting pulled in.  I would say go ahead and change whatever you think is
necessary to get this working (same with your question about
DynamicImport-Package)

The OSGI support probably hasn't been maintained as well as it should have
been over the years so I suspect there's a few little things like this that
will need fixing.