Why KahaDB is not cleaningup the files

bhuvaneshs
This post was updated on .
Dear all,

         I have the problem with cleaning up the KahaDB files after consuming the messages from Queue and disk space is reaching 100GB, am using ActiveMQ 5.12. I have read some articles related to this but also I cannot get the proper solution for this.I don't know whether am missing any configurations or do I need any other special configuration to achieve this or anything else? I have attached my configuration of activemq.xml file

activemq.xml

Please help me in this context. Please be inform me if I have did any incorrect configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Why KahaDB is not cleaningup the files

tabish121@gmail.com
On 02/05/2017 08:32 PM, bhuvaneshs wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>           I have the problem with cleaning up the KahaDB files after
> consuming the messages from Queue, am using ActiveMQ 5.12.1. I have read
> some articles related to this but also I cannot get the proper solution for
> this.I don't know whether am missing any configurations or do I need any
> other special configuration to achieve this or anything else? I have
> attached my configuration of activemq.xml file
>
> activemq.xml
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4721611/activemq.xml>
>
> Please help me in this context. Please be inform me if I have did any
> incorrect configuration.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Try doing some debugging using the documentation here:
http://activemq.apache.org/why-do-kahadb-log-files-remain-after-cleanup.html

You would need to provide a good bit more information on your setup and
the results of this debug before anyone can really offer you any guidance.

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: Why KahaDB is not cleaningup the files

bhuvaneshs
What kind of information's you expecting to debug. Based on that I will post those information's here and one thing is for every 5 months only KahaDB reaches 100 GB. Before two days I have deleted KahaDB for shortage of storage space. Let me configure which you mentioned as link and post the outputs.