What version of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ was compatible?

What version of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ was compatible?

SMerrill8
Currently, we use a vendor supplied enterprise level application which
implements ActiveMQ 5.10.0 as a server.
I am connecting to it by using Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.7.2.4108 as a C# .NET
client.
I am having a problem consuming an ecologic.jms application queue from C#. I
wish to make certain that I am not using an incompatible combination.
Which version of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ was compatible with ActiveMQ 5.10.0 at
the time of release?

Re: What version of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ was compatible?

Jim Gomes
That version should be compatible.