What data does InactivityMonitor of ActiveMQ see for checking connection availability?

What data does InactivityMonitor of ActiveMQ see for checking connection availability?

ParkCheolu
This post was updated on .
Hi, I'm almost new to ActiveMQ.
I met the following exception yesterday.

"org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for too (>30000) long: tcp://127.0.0.1......"

The exception was thrown while a queue session's commit method was being performed. I found out when the exception is thrown on the official website of activeMQ. It says:

Connections are monitored by:
- Ensuring data is read from the connection during the specified time period (Max Inactivity Duration).
- Writing a KeepAliveInfo message to the connection if no normal activemq traffic is sent across the connection during the specified time period.

and

Using the default values; if no data has been written or read from the connection for 30 seconds, the InactivityMonitor kicks in. The InactivityMonitor throws an InactivityIOException and shuts down the transport associated with the connection.

I understand what it says, I think. But I don't get what data is needed to be sent for InactivityIOException not to be thrown. I think the data does not mean normal queue massages.

What is the data exactly?

And in addtion, what does the following words mean??

1. KeepAliveInfo message
2. normal activemq traffic
Thanks in advance.