Website

12

Website

michael.andre.pearce

Hi all,

I just wanted to get the ball rolling again on this discussion, we've made some great progress made on the initial code base we started a while back, we've created a responsive
 design based on bootstrap which looks pretty nice on both mobile and desktop, bringing us into 2018 ;).  All the content was exported from the current site by Bruce already, and now lives under the documentation link on the ActiveMQ 5 project page.

There's obviously still some work to do but I wanted to send now to get some early feedback and hopefully get some input on content for the home pages for each project.  What
 do need to have happen to make this live.  I'd prefer not to spend months trying to get this perfect, but if we could get an MVP for the website live and kicking, we can improve it iteratively over time.

I'd love to here your thoughts,

The code is here: https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-website/
And a demohttps://michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website

Regards

Michael

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
I like this a lot...

The projects on the front. modern look & feel, Even if you open it on
the phone.. it formats well on cellphones .. which is a nice thing
these days.

Big +1 from me on this... we should finish the content once the format
is aproved. How do we go now to make these changes?

Bruce Sneyder may have some ideas?

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 10:40 AM michael.andre.pearce
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to get the ball rolling again on this discussion, we've made some great progress made on the initial code base we started a while back, we've created a responsive
>  design based on bootstrap which looks pretty nice on both mobile and desktop, bringing us into 2018 ;).  All the content was exported from the current site by Bruce already, and now lives under the documentation link on the ActiveMQ 5 project page.
>
> There's obviously still some work to do but I wanted to send now to get some early feedback and hopefully get some input on content for the home pages for each project.  What
>  do need to have happen to make this live.  I'd prefer not to spend months trying to get this perfect, but if we could get an MVP for the website live and kicking, we can improve it iteratively over time.
>
> I'd love to here your thoughts,
>
> The code is here: https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-website/
> And a demohttps://michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website
>
> Regards
>
> Michael

Re: Website

nigro_franz
Guys, that's a nice work!!!! Well done!!!

Il mar 2 ott 2018, 17:32 Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> I like this a lot...
>
> The projects on the front. modern look & feel, Even if you open it on
> the phone.. it formats well on cellphones .. which is a nice thing
> these days.
>

> Big +1 from me on this... we should finish the content once the format
> is aproved. How do we go now to make these changes?
>
> Bruce Sneyder may have some ideas?
>
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 10:40 AM michael.andre.pearce
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just wanted to get the ball rolling again on this discussion, we've
> made some great progress made on the initial code base we started a while
> back, we've created a responsive
> >  design based on bootstrap which looks pretty nice on both mobile and
> desktop, bringing us into 2018 ;).  All the content was exported from the
> current site by Bruce already, and now lives under the documentation link
> on the ActiveMQ 5 project page.
> >
> > There's obviously still some work to do but I wanted to send now to get
> some early feedback and hopefully get some input on content for the home
> pages for each project.  What
> >  do need to have happen to make this live.  I'd prefer not to spend
> months trying to get this perfect, but if we could get an MVP for the
> website live and kicking, we can improve it iteratively over time.
> >
> > I'd love to here your thoughts,
> >
> > The code is here:
> https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-website/
> > And a demohttps://michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Michael
> >

> > Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website

Bruce Snyder
Great job, MIchael! I like the look of this site.

There's certainly work to be done as you mentioned, so I don't think it can
take the place of the current site 100% just yet. I agree that it does not
need to be perfect, but we need to provide an easy way to find the
information we know exists via search functionality or something.

The first action should be to move the source into an ASF git repo so that
everyone has access to it, allowing others to contribute. This will allow
us to deploy straight from the git repo at some point, too.

Has anyone recently investigated how to deploy a static website from a git
repo to the sub-domain at the ASF? If not, I will dig into it.

Bruce

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 8:40 AM michael.andre.pearce
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to get the ball rolling again on this discussion, we've made
> some great progress made on the initial code base we started a while back,
> we've created a responsive
>  design based on bootstrap which looks pretty nice on both mobile and
> desktop, bringing us into 2018 ;).  All the content was exported from the
> current site by Bruce already, and now lives under the documentation link
> on the ActiveMQ 5 project page.
>
> There's obviously still some work to do but I wanted to send now to get
> some early feedback and hopefully get some input on content for the home
> pages for each project.  What
>  do need to have happen to make this live.  I'd prefer not to spend months
> trying to get this perfect, but if we could get an MVP for the website live
> and kicking, we can improve it iteratively over time.
>
> I'd love to here your thoughts,
>
> The code is here: https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-website/
> And a demohttps://michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website
>
> Regards
>
> Michael

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
+1000 on the ASF git repo.

>> an easy way to find the information we know exists via search functionality or something. <<

Would be cheesy to have a link to the old website somewhere (Legacy
pages), so old pages would still be found by search engines?

I think we should still have everything converted.. but for search
engines I think it should be accepted to have an older format showing
up.
On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 4:11 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great job, MIchael! I like the look of this site.
>
> There's certainly work to be done as you mentioned, so I don't think it can
> take the place of the current site 100% just yet. I agree that it does not
> need to be perfect, but we need to provide an easy way to find the
> information we know exists via search functionality or something.
>
> The first action should be to move the source into an ASF git repo so that
> everyone has access to it, allowing others to contribute. This will allow
> us to deploy straight from the git repo at some point, too.
>
> Has anyone recently investigated how to deploy a static website from a git
> repo to the sub-domain at the ASF? If not, I will dig into it.
>
> Bruce
>
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 8:40 AM michael.andre.pearce
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just wanted to get the ball rolling again on this discussion, we've made
> > some great progress made on the initial code base we started a while back,
> > we've created a responsive
> >  design based on bootstrap which looks pretty nice on both mobile and
> > desktop, bringing us into 2018 ;).  All the content was exported from the
> > current site by Bruce already, and now lives under the documentation link
> > on the ActiveMQ 5 project page.
> >
> > There's obviously still some work to do but I wanted to send now to get
> > some early feedback and hopefully get some input on content for the home
> > pages for each project.  What
> >  do need to have happen to make this live.  I'd prefer not to spend months
> > trying to get this perfect, but if we could get an MVP for the website live
> > and kicking, we can improve it iteratively over time.
> >
> > I'd love to here your thoughts,
> >
> > The code is here: https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-website/
> > And a demohttps://michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Michael
> >

> > Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
>

> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Website

michael.andre.pearce
If you noted because its using jekyll i could use github pages.
One option is you could host it on asf git, have the github clone like we do with code and then use github pages, simply asking infra to have the sub domain point to the github pages. Not sure if thats allowed or not, but if it is probably easiest.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> Date: 02/10/2018  21:11  (GMT+00:00) To: [hidden email] Subject: Re: Website

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to get the ball rolling again on this discussion, we've made
> some great progress made on the initial code base we started a while back,
> we've created a responsive
>  design based on bootstrap which looks pretty nice on both mobile and
> desktop, bringing us into 2018 ;).  All the content was exported from the
> current site by Bruce already, and now lives under the documentation link
> on the ActiveMQ 5 project page.
>
> There's obviously still some work to do but I wanted to send now to get
> some early feedback and hopefully get some input on content for the home
> pages for each project.  What
>  do need to have happen to make this live.  I'd prefer not to spend months
> trying to get this perfect, but if we could get an MVP for the website live
> and kicking, we can improve it iteratively over time.
>
> I'd love to here your thoughts,
>
> The code is here: https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-website/
> And a demohttps://michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website
>
> Regards
>
> Michael

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
@Bruce: Anything I can do to expedie this? or you are taking care of
the private repo?
On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 1:52 AM michael.andre.pearce
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you noted because its using jekyll i could use github pages.
> One option is you could host it on asf git, have the github clone like we do with code and then use github pages, simply asking infra to have the sub domain point to the github pages. Not sure if thats allowed or not, but if it is probably easiest.
>

> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
> -------- Original message --------From: Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> Date: 02/10/2018  21:11  (GMT+00:00) To: [hidden email] Subject: Re: Website
> Great job, MIchael! I like the look of this site.
>
> There's certainly work to be done as you mentioned, so I don't think it can
> take the place of the current site 100% just yet. I agree that it does not
> need to be perfect, but we need to provide an easy way to find the
> information we know exists via search functionality or something.
>
> The first action should be to move the source into an ASF git repo so that
> everyone has access to it, allowing others to contribute. This will allow
> us to deploy straight from the git repo at some point, too.
>
> Has anyone recently investigated how to deploy a static website from a git
> repo to the sub-domain at the ASF? If not, I will dig into it.
>
> Bruce
>
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 8:40 AM michael.andre.pearce
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just wanted to get the ball rolling again on this discussion, we've made
> > some great progress made on the initial code base we started a while back,
> > we've created a responsive
> >  design based on bootstrap which looks pretty nice on both mobile and
> > desktop, bringing us into 2018 ;).  All the content was exported from the
> > current site by Bruce already, and now lives under the documentation link
> > on the ActiveMQ 5 project page.
> >
> > There's obviously still some work to do but I wanted to send now to get
> > some early feedback and hopefully get some input on content for the home
> > pages for each project.  What
> >  do need to have happen to make this live.  I'd prefer not to spend months
> > trying to get this perfect, but if we could get an MVP for the website live
> > and kicking, we can improve it iteratively over time.
> >
> > I'd love to here your thoughts,
> >
> > The code is here: https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-website/
> > And a demohttps://michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Michael
> >

> > Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
>

> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Website

Bruce Snyder
Hi Michael,

questions there.

Bruce

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 11:52 PM michael.andre.pearce
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > some great progress made on the initial code base we started a while
> back,
> > we've created a responsive
> >  design based on bootstrap which looks pretty nice on both mobile and
> > desktop, bringing us into 2018 ;).  All the content was exported from the
> > current site by Bruce already, and now lives under the documentation link
> > on the ActiveMQ 5 project page.
> >
> > There's obviously still some work to do but I wanted to send now to get
> > some early feedback and hopefully get some input on content for the home
> > pages for each project.  What
> >  do need to have happen to make this live.  I'd prefer not to spend
> months
> > trying to get this perfect, but if we could get an MVP for the website
> live
> > and kicking, we can improve it iteratively over time.

Hi Clebert,

It would be very helpful if you could create a git repo for it and get the
source code moved into there.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
I will handle it next week.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 5:09 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > [hidden email] Subject: Re: Website
> > > Great job, MIchael! I like the look of this site.
> > >
> > > There's certainly work to be done as you mentioned, so I don't think it
> > can
> > > take the place of the current site 100% just yet. I agree that it does
> > not
> > > need to be perfect, but we need to provide an easy way to find the
> > > information we know exists via search functionality or something.
> > >
> > > The first action should be to move the source into an ASF git repo so
> > that
> > > everyone has access to it, allowing others to contribute. This will
> allow
> > > us to deploy straight from the git repo at some point, too.
> > >
> > > Has anyone recently investigated how to deploy a static website from a
> > git
> > > repo to the sub-domain at the ASF? If not, I will dig into it.

christopher.l.shannon
Thanks for getting the website discussion restarted.  I think it will be
quite beneficial if we can get the new website live and have more clear
information on there such as what Artemis is, etc.

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 9:13 AM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I will handle it next week.
>

> On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 5:09 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Clebert,
> >
> > It would be very helpful if you could create a git repo for it and get
> the
> > source code moved into there.
> >
> > Bruce
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 7:58 AM Clebert Suconic <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > @Bruce: Anything I can do to expedie this? or you are taking care of
> > > the private repo?

> like
> > > we do with code and then use github pages, simply asking infra to have
> > the
> > > sub domain point to the github pages. Not sure if thats allowed or not,
> > but
> > > if it is probably easiest.

> > > [hidden email]> Date: 02/10/2018  21:11  (GMT+00:00) To:
> > > [hidden email] Subject: Re: Website

> it
> > > can
> does
> > > not

> > > that
> > allow

> > > git

> we've
> > > made
> while
> > > back,
> and
> from
> > > the
> documentation
> > > link

> > get
> > > home
> > > months
> > website
> > > live

> > > https://github.com/michaelandrepearce/activemq-website/

> > );'

> > > --
> > > Clebert Suconic
> > >

> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> >
> > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
I just initiated a thread at apache infra list, asking for guidance on
how to setup things.

will keep it posted here.
On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:01 AM Christopher Shannon
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for getting the website discussion restarted.  I think it will be
> quite beneficial if we can get the new website live and have more clear
> information on there such as what Artemis is, etc.
>
> On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 9:13 AM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I will handle it next week.
> >

> > On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 5:09 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Clebert,
> > >
> > > It would be very helpful if you could create a git repo for it and get
> > the
> > > source code moved into there.
> > >
> > > Bruce
> > >
> > > On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 7:58 AM Clebert Suconic <
> > [hidden email]>

> > like
> > > the
> > > but

> > it
> > does

> > > allow

> > we've
> > while
> > and
> > from
> > documentation

> > > get
> > > website

> > > );'

> > > --
> > > perl -e 'print
> > > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> > >
> > > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
> > >
> > --
> > Clebert Suconic

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
I asked infra and no reponse.

Does anyone know any procedure on creating a repo at apache?

I did ask infra about something what to do.. but so far no response. I
know they are busy.. so if anyone here knows a better way to handle
this....
On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:14 AM Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just initiated a thread at apache infra list, asking for guidance on
> how to setup things.
>
> will keep it posted here.
> On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:01 AM Christopher Shannon
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for getting the website discussion restarted.  I think it will be
> > quite beneficial if we can get the new website live and have more clear
> > information on there such as what Artemis is, etc.
> >
> > On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 9:13 AM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I will handle it next week.

> > > the

> > > [hidden email]>

> > > like

> > > it
> > > does

> > > we've
> > > while
> > > and
> > > from
> > > documentation

> > > --
> > > Clebert Suconic
> > >

> --
> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
I create an Infra JIRA for this:

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:49 AM Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I asked infra and no reponse.
>
> Does anyone know any procedure on creating a repo at apache?
>

> I did ask infra about something what to do.. but so far no response. I
> know they are busy.. so if anyone here knows a better way to handle
> this....
> On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:14 AM Clebert Suconic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I just initiated a thread at apache infra list, asking for guidance on
> > how to setup things.
> >
> > will keep it posted here.
> > On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:01 AM Christopher Shannon
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks for getting the website discussion restarted.  I think it will be
> > > quite beneficial if we can get the new website live and have more clear
> > > information on there such as what Artemis is, etc.

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic
>

> --
> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website

Justin Bertram
There's a "Create a new Git repository" option on
https://selfserve.apache.org/.  I clicked it and logged in, but apparently
it's restricted to ASF members and PMC chairs.

Justin

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:24 AM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I create an Infra JIRA for this:

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:49 AM Clebert Suconic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I asked infra and no reponse.
> >
> > Does anyone know any procedure on creating a repo at apache?
> >

> > I did ask infra about something what to do.. but so far no response. I
> > know they are busy.. so if anyone here knows a better way to handle
> > this....
> > On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:14 AM Clebert Suconic
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I just initiated a thread at apache infra list, asking for guidance on
> > > how to setup things.
> > >
> > > will keep it posted here.

> will be
> clear

> [hidden email]>

> [hidden email]>

> and get

> care of

> pages.
> clone
> to have
> allowed or not,

> To:

> don't think
> that it
> find the
> something.

> git repo so
> This will

> website from
> it.

> discussion,
> started a
> mobile
> exported

> send now to
> content for the
> to spend
> the

> michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website

> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> > > --
> > > Clebert Suconic
> >

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic

> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
That's for Bruce Snyder then...
On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:29 AM Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There's a "Create a new Git repository" option on
> https://selfserve.apache.org/.  I clicked it and logged in, but apparently
> it's restricted to ASF members and PMC chairs.
>

> Justin
>
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:24 AM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I create an Infra JIRA for this:

> > On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:49 AM Clebert Suconic
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I asked infra and no reponse.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know any procedure on creating a repo at apache?
> > >

> > > I did ask infra about something what to do.. but so far no response. I
> > > know they are busy.. so if anyone here knows a better way to handle
> > > this....

> > will be
> > clear

> > [hidden email]>

> > [hidden email]>

> > and get

> > care of

> > pages.
> > clone
> > to have
> > allowed or not,

> > To:

> > don't think
> > that it
> > find the
> > something.

> > git repo so
> > This will

> > website from
> > it.

> > discussion,
> > started a
> > mobile
> > exported

> > send now to
> > content for the
> > to spend
> > the

> > michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website

> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> > > --
> > > Clebert Suconic
> >

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
Robbie Gemmel pointed me to https://gitbox.apache.org/

I'm trying to create one now:
On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:36 AM Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> That's for Bruce Snyder then...
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:29 AM Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > There's a "Create a new Git repository" option on
> > https://selfserve.apache.org/.  I clicked it and logged in, but apparently
> > it's restricted to ASF members and PMC chairs.
> >

> > Justin
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:24 AM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I create an Infra JIRA for this:
> > >

> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17124

> > > will be
> > > clear

> > > [hidden email]>

> > > [hidden email]>

> > > and get

> > > care of

> > > pages.
> > > clone
> > > to have
> > > allowed or not,

> > > To:

> > > don't think
> > > that it
> > > find the
> > > something.

> > > git repo so
> > > This will

> > > website from
> > > it.

> > > discussion,
> > > started a
> > > mobile
> > > exported

> > > send now to
> > > content for the
> > > to spend
> > > the

> > > michaelandrepearce.github.io/activemq-website

> > > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

> > > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> > > --
> > > Clebert Suconic
> > >

> --
> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website

clebertsuconic
New repo created:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-www.git
On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:47 AM Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Robbie Gemmel pointed me to https://gitbox.apache.org/
>
> I'm trying to create one now:
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:36 AM Clebert Suconic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > That's for Bruce Snyder then...
> > On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:29 AM Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > There's a "Create a new Git repository" option on
> > > https://selfserve.apache.org/.  I clicked it and logged in, but apparently
> > > it's restricted to ASF members and PMC chairs.
> > >

> > > Justin

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic
>

> --