Website & Dist for Artemis 1.0.0 is up

chirino
The website is up now at:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/

If anyone needs to tweak it, just check it out and update it via SVN from:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/activemq/content/artemis

The distro has also been deployed to:
http://apache.org/dist/activemq/activemq-artemis/1.0.0/

But I noticed that the Artemis website Download page is has wrong
links to the distros.  It should be using the Mirror chooser.  Kinda
like:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=activemq/activemq-artemis/1.0.0/apache-artemis-1.0.0-bin.zip

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

Re: Website & Dist for Artemis 1.0.0 is up

Claus Ibsen
Hi

Should Artemis not be listed as a sub-project from the main ActiveMQ web site at
http://activemq.apache.org/

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The website is up now at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/
>
> If anyone needs to tweak it, just check it out and update it via SVN from:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/activemq/content/artemis
>
> The distro has also been deployed to:
> http://apache.org/dist/activemq/activemq-artemis/1.0.0/
>
> But I noticed that the Artemis website Download page is has wrong
> links to the distros.  It should be using the Mirror chooser.  Kinda
> like:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=activemq/activemq-artemis/1.0.0/apache-artemis-1.0.0-bin.zip
>

> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: Website & Dist for Artemis 1.0.0 is up

andytaylor
fixed

On 30/05/15 07:23, Claus Ibsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> Should Artemis not be listed as a sub-project from the main ActiveMQ web site at
> http://activemq.apache.org/
>

> On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The website is up now at:
>> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/
>>
>> If anyone needs to tweak it, just check it out and update it via SVN from:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/activemq/content/artemis
>>
>> The distro has also been deployed to:
>> http://apache.org/dist/activemq/activemq-artemis/1.0.0/
>>
>> But I noticed that the Artemis website Download page is has wrong
>> links to the distros.  It should be using the Mirror chooser.  Kinda
>> like:
>>
>> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=activemq/activemq-artemis/1.0.0/apache-artemis-1.0.0-bin.zip
>>

>> --
>> Hiram Chirino
>> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
>> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com
>> skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino

Re: Website & Dist for Artemis 1.0.0 is up

Martyn Taylor
On 29/05/15 18:36, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> The website is up now at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/
>
> If anyone needs to tweak it, just check it out and update it via SVN from:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/activemq/content/artemis
>
> The distro has also been deployed to:
> http://apache.org/dist/activemq/activemq-artemis/1.0.0/
>
> But I noticed that the Artemis website Download page is has wrong
> links to the distros.  It should be using the Mirror chooser.  Kinda
> like:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=activemq/activemq-artemis/1.0.0/apache-artemis-1.0.0-bin.zip
I've updated the download links as suggested.

Re: Website & Dist for Artemis 1.0.0 is up

chirino
The GPG links should not use the mirror system.  The should link to
ASF controlled location so that evil people would have harder time
spoofing those :)