Website Discussion

Martyn Taylor
All,

I wanted to pick up the website discussion again since it seems to have
stalled.  The last conversation we had was around us setting up a video
call or hackathon to get the ball rolling.  I had a conversation with
Michael Pearce earlier in the week who's put together a potential site map
as well as providing some initial work towards moving towards a Jekyll
based approach.

Are people still interested in a video discussion?  I propose we use the
time to go over the new site design and allocate out some initial tasks to
get the ball rolling.

For those interested how about Monday 5th March, 20:00 UTC?

Cheers
Martyn

Re: Website Discussion

clebertsuconic
 I won't be able to do march 5th... I have a personal appointment that
I can't move at all... (government stuff) and I really want to
participate (at least listening). Can you move a day?

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Martyn Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I wanted to pick up the website discussion again since it seems to have
> stalled.  The last conversation we had was around us setting up a video
> call or hackathon to get the ball rolling.  I had a conversation with
> Michael Pearce earlier in the week who's put together a potential site map
> as well as providing some initial work towards moving towards a Jekyll
> based approach.
>
> Are people still interested in a video discussion?  I propose we use the
> time to go over the new site design and allocate out some initial tasks to
> get the ball rolling.
>
> For those interested how about Monday 5th March, 20:00 UTC?
>
> Cheers
> Martyn

Re: Website Discussion

clebertsuconic
I believe your message got hidden by the many Pull Requests here. I
don't mean to hijack your thread.. but I still believe we need to have
a have a separate list for those.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 9:49 AM, Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>  I won't be able to do march 5th... I have a personal appointment that
> I can't move at all... (government stuff) and I really want to
> participate (at least listening). Can you move a day?
>
> On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Martyn Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I wanted to pick up the website discussion again since it seems to have
>> stalled.  The last conversation we had was around us setting up a video
>> call or hackathon to get the ball rolling.  I had a conversation with
>> Michael Pearce earlier in the week who's put together a potential site map
>> as well as providing some initial work towards moving towards a Jekyll
>> based approach.
>>
>> Are people still interested in a video discussion?  I propose we use the
>> time to go over the new site design and allocate out some initial tasks to
>> get the ball rolling.
>>
>> For those interested how about Monday 5th March, 20:00 UTC?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Martyn
>

> --
> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website Discussion

MichaelAndrePearce
@Martyn,

I’m happy if we move this to Tuesday or Wednesday same time to better suit Clebert.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 28 Feb 2018, at 14:49, Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I won't be able to do march 5th... I have a personal appointment that
> I can't move at all... (government stuff) and I really want to
> participate (at least listening). Can you move a day?
>
>> On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Martyn Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I wanted to pick up the website discussion again since it seems to have
>> stalled.  The last conversation we had was around us setting up a video
>> call or hackathon to get the ball rolling.  I had a conversation with
>> Michael Pearce earlier in the week who's put together a potential site map
>> as well as providing some initial work towards moving towards a Jekyll
>> based approach.
>>
>> Are people still interested in a video discussion?  I propose we use the
>> time to go over the new site design and allocate out some initial tasks to
>> get the ball rolling.
>>
>> For those interested how about Monday 5th March, 20:00 UTC?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Martyn

> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website Discussion

Martyn Taylor
OK, how about Wednesday same time?

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 5:24 AM, Michael André Pearce <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> @Martyn,
>
> I’m happy if we move this to Tuesday or Wednesday same time to better suit
> Clebert.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 28 Feb 2018, at 14:49, Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I won't be able to do march 5th... I have a personal appointment that
> > I can't move at all... (government stuff) and I really want to
> > participate (at least listening). Can you move a day?
> >
> >> On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Martyn Taylor <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >> All,
> >>
> >> I wanted to pick up the website discussion again since it seems to have
> >> stalled.  The last conversation we had was around us setting up a video
> >> call or hackathon to get the ball rolling.  I had a conversation with
> >> Michael Pearce earlier in the week who's put together a potential site
> map
> >> as well as providing some initial work towards moving towards a Jekyll
> >> based approach.
> >>
> >> Are people still interested in a video discussion?  I propose we use the
> >> time to go over the new site design and allocate out some initial tasks
> >> get the ball rolling.
> >>
> >> For those interested how about Monday 5th March, 20:00 UTC?
> >>
> >> Cheers
> >> Martyn

> > Clebert Suconic

Re: Website Discussion

MichaelAndrePearce
Just a reminder to all we will meeting up tonight.

Martyn could you share the link?

Sent from my iPhone

> On 1 Mar 2018, at 10:34, Martyn Taylor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> OK, how about Wednesday same time?
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 5:24 AM, Michael André Pearce <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> @Martyn,
>>
>> I’m happy if we move this to Tuesday or Wednesday same time to better suit
>> Clebert.
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 28 Feb 2018, at 14:49, Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I won't be able to do march 5th... I have a personal appointment that
>>> I can't move at all... (government stuff) and I really want to
>>> participate (at least listening). Can you move a day?

>> map

>>> Clebert Suconic

Re: Website Discussion

Martyn Taylor
Cheers Michael,

Here's the link to the bluejeans session: https://bluejeans.com/6206782166

You may need to install the bluejeans app or browser plugin.  Please see:
https://www.bluejeans.com/downloads for details.

See you all in a few hours.

Thanks